NHS England has published a summary of the monthly performance statistics on:
- NHS 111
- ambulance quality indicators
- A&E attendances and emergency admissions
- waiting times for diagnostic tests, referral to treatment for consultant-led elective care and cancer services;
- delayed transfers of care; and
- early intervention in psychosis
The long-term trend is one of greater volumes of both urgent and emergency care and elective activity, with ambulance calls receiving a face-to-face response up 7.6%, A&E attendances up 5.0%, emergency admissions up 3.6%, diagnostic tests up 5.0% and consultant-led treatment up 4.5%.More detail can be found within each individual release.