The Educator Hub is a web-based multiprofessional e-learning resource for clinical educators | HEE
It brings together video-based modules from HEE Kent, Surrey, Sussex’s etft platform together with the more academic ones from London’s Multiprofessional Faculty Development site. Nearly 50 modules will be available initially, with complementary resources from elsewhere to be included in due course.
Modules are linked to the new ‘Professional Development Framework for Educators’ which is being adopted in London and South East in the first instance. The framework domains map to professional regulatory standards for education and training including HEE’s Quality Framework standards and are applicable to all educators working in clinical practice and Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) as guidance for best practice.
The framework areas are:
- Ensuring safe and effective patient care through training
- Establishing and maintaining an environment for learning
- Teaching and facilitating learning
- Enhancing learning through assessment
- Supporting and monitoring educational progress
- Guiding personal and professional development
- Continuing professional development as an educator
Find out more here